Conveyor Idlers & Pulleys
- Conforms IS: 8598- 1987.
- Minimum roller gap to maximize belt life as it eliminates danger of pinching and damaging belt.
- Forward tilt of side rollers ensure proper belt training.
- 'Drop in type' design facilitates easy mounting and removal of rollers.
- Jig welded steel frame ensures precise roller alignment and inter changeability.
- Inverted angle base provides strength, and directs spillage away from rollers thus preventing accumulation of material under roller, ensuring free running of roller without any power loss.
- Foot straps each with two open end slot facilitate initial alignment of belt.
- Roller shell is made of special ERW tubes with close tolerance.
- Bearing housings pressed out of CRCA steel sheet are welded to the roller shell with the help of Co2 welding machine to achieve least distortion and maximum strength.
- All rollers are made free before dispatch
- Close tolerance solid shaft protects bearings by minimizing deflection.
- Rollers are fitted with seize resistant ball bearings. These bearings are specially designed for belt conveyor applications.
- Double multi-labyrinth seals ensures maximum protection against dirt, dust and moisture to the bearings..
- Bearing, seals and grease chambers are filled with high grade lithium based grease and rollers are sealed for life, thus saving high maintenance cost during life of roller.
- For impact idlers specially designed soft rubber rings are fitted to absorb impact at loading and transfer points.
- Also manufacture special rubber lagged rollers or PVC lined rollers for handling corrosive material.
- Special rubber rings are provided for self cleaning rollers.